Our Service Portfolio
Risk Management includes the identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks (defined in ISO 31000) followed by co-ordinated and economical application of resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of unfortunate events or to maximize the realization of opportunities. It applies to all risks that management and operational processes of an organisation are exposed to.
Integrated Risk Management is based on the idea of equivalence of all instruments to protect from potential hazards. Therefore, measures of prevention, intervention and resumption / recovery have the same level of importance.
Dr. Bellof Consulting is offering a comprehensive spectrum of consulting services that cover all aspects of the Integrated Risk Management â€žTool Boxâ€œ:
- Risk Assessment, Analysis and Evaluation
- Preventive Measures
- Emergency and Crisis Management
- Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Auditing in the areas of Health, Safety & Environment (HSE); Risk Management
- Pandemic Preparation Planning
- Preparation for Certifications
- Third Party Auditing for HSE and BCM